Together Again for Greater Advancement of Borbon
August 10, 2008
We are writing to formally invite you to join us in our newly organized TAGA-BORBON organization.
Tungod sa Internet ang mga Borbonanon nga lumulupyo sa atong lungsod sa Borbon ug ang mga Borbonanon nga ana sa nagka-lain laing nasud sa kalibutan, nagkahugpong ug nagkahiusa sa ilang mga tuyo nga mao ang pagpakabana ug pag-abag sa atong pinalanggang lungsod pinaagi sa mga maayong proyekto ug programa para sa kinatibuk-an.
The main purpose of this organization is to unite all TAGA-BORBON whether you live locally or overseas and encourage each one of us to give back a little to our hometown thru financial contribution in terms of membership fee and generous donations which will be used towards community projects that;
- Preserve Borbon’s culture and town heritage and using this knowledge to promote public awareness as well as cleanliness and beautification activities to emphasize Borbon’s natural beauty and encourage eco-tourism.
- To provide scholarship grants and financial aid to well-deserving students and organize sports events and senior citizen activities to foster camaraderie and unity among Borbon residents.
- To provide an opportunity for all of us to get to know one another, share information, talk about any issues and concerns, and discuss projects for the benefit of Borbonanons at present and future generations.
- Membership is open to all Borbonanon residing within Borbon or overseas. A Borbonanon is a resident of the town of Borbon, or within the Philippines or outside of the country whose family roots can be traced to the locals of Borbon and/or whose Borbonanon residency was taken by birth, by marriage or by will of the individual declaring his commitment and his willingness being a Borbonanon committed to join the group.
- The aforementioned must also fulfill such additional requirements such us complete name, address, telephone numbers and email address upon registration.
- An interested member must be at least eighteen years old upon submission of his/her membership application.
- The regular contribution is Php 30.00 for local Borbonanon and USD 30.00 for overseas Borbonanon, for one year membership.
- In the event of death or accident, a member will receive financial assistance from the organization, equal to the number of years he/she had been a paying member.
- The ability to know each other, join in discussions and working committees that determine projects that may make a positive impact in Borbon.
- The good feeling that you are united with fellow Borbonanons locally and abroad in making a difference to the people of Borbon and to our dear hometown by pooling our individual resources more effectively,
Other nationalities, companies or entities are eligible to become an honorary member under the sub-group “Circle of Taga-Borbon Advocates”.
So please—join us to explore the possibilities of helping our dear hometown of Borbon. Atong suportahan ang Taga-Borbon para makatabang sa atong lungsod ug sa mga katagilungsod para sa kaayuhan sa tanan.
How to join?
Submit your online registration by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the required information below, which will be kept confidential and will be used only for organization purposes.
For local face-to-face enquiries, please see Ms. Alma Mondigo or Mr. Jonbe Cabahug.
TAGA-BORBON Board of Directors and Executive Officers
Board of Directors:
Chairman of the Board: MICHELLE BRIGOLI-ENO
Vice-Chairman of the Board: JESSIE ARMERO
Board Secretary: BABES MONISIT-MASSMANN
Board Members (Overseas)
1. BILL MAGDADARO
2. MHET NOVABOS-HARRIS
Board Members (Local)
1. ALMA MONDIGO
2. JONBE CABAHUG
Local Executive Officers:
President: ALMA MONDIGO
Vice-President: JONBE CABAHUG